Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Worried I can't cope with an appeal
Hi ope u can help i have border line bi polar ,and suffer from ptsd through childhood abuse ,i ad pip assessment and had all my benefits stopped, i work 24hrs a wk ,i asked for mr and sent evidence from doc and phycologist , explaining my condition and that my work was helping me as i would otherwise be isolated, i have been advised to appeal, and also lodge a complaint about the assesor as all she asked was do i drive ,did u have one meal a day and how many hrs i worked ,i am worried about appealing as the stress it will cause ope someone can advise and help
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 675 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.