F2F Assessment — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

F2F Assessment

bigjock123
bigjock123 Community member Posts: 29 Connected
Hi, got my F2F on the 24th Jan after being in the support group for the last 6yrs, got a letter today telling me that i've met the criteria required & been placed back into the support group. I must admit this is a weight off my mind. 

Comments

• Tarpuk4
    Tarpuk4 Community member Posts: 34 Connected
    How did your assessment go. I know you have the outcome you wanted but overall how did you find it.
    I've got my assessment for ESA soon XX

• bigjock123
    The assessor was really nice & i felt she was actually trying to help me. I don't know if i just landed lucky or because of the new Scottish Security System, however i don't think they have the powers for ESA, but it seemed a lot better than some assessments o've had in the past, she also told me at the end of it that she didn't think i would have anything to worry about, hope this helps.
  • clarkjohnson
    clarkjohnson Community member Posts: 210 Pioneering
    Nice one big jock nice to hear you were treated well ?
  • Benistmonk
    Benistmonk Community member Posts: 343 Pioneering
    Wouldn't happen in England, land of rabid DM's and WCA nurses. 
  • bigjock123
    I'm hoping this is the start of the changes our government in Scotland promised us...to be treated fairly & with dignity... and i must admit, that was the way it felt.
  • Benistmonk
    Benistmonk Community member Posts: 343 Pioneering
    Rights that were fought for by the people of Scotland, if only the people of England had the balls to fight back. The only time the English fight is when someone puts one too many veal calves into a lorry, then you will see them waving banners and screaming blue murder about how cruel it all is.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.