Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
If you’re over 55 and live in England or Wales you may be eligible to use our free Will-writing service to write a Will or update an existing one.
Our Will-writing partners are specialists. The TAS Network, are a group of professional Will-writing businesses around Britain.
- Choose where to meet your Will writer, which could be at your home.
- If you want anything beyond a standard Will (like lasting powers of attorney or Will trusts) you will need to pay for it.
- You don't have to leave a gift to Scope in your Will to use our free service, but of course we'll be extremely grateful if you do.
Senior online community officer
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 840 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 303 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 706 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments