pip review at home — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

pip review at home

Options
pinkpogs
pinkpogs Community member Posts: 8 Listener
edited March 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hy iv got a pip review friday at home

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @pinkpogs welcome to the community! Let us know if you have any questions :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Antonia_Alumni
    Antonia_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,780 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @pinkpogs welcome to the community. Please keep us updated ;)
  • Julie_Roberts
    Julie_Roberts Community member Posts: 6 Connected
    Options
    I had my PIP assessment done at home this time too. It was so much better for me as I suffer agoraphobia as well as depression and anxiety. I found i actually got more of a chance to explain myself as I wasnt crying and having panic attacks like I do at the centres! Due to being calmer and being able to explain how my disabilities affect my life I have been awarded not just enhanced daily living but finally got my mobility highered from standard to enhanced! Worked well for me. My daughter was also with me. 
  • clare_1
    clare_1 Community member Posts: 128 Pioneering
    Options
    How did you get the home visit?

I wanted to get one for ESA and they said I have to pay £24 for a form from doctor and that I wouldn't get money back. 
    Got a PIP review in August so any help in advance would be great. Already got awarded enhanced rate for both atm
  • pinkpogs
    Options
    It went ok 
    I think so anyway she was 
    A nice young lady was only
    There 20 minutes so have
    To hope all went well.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,011 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hi @pinkpogs, I'm glad you think it went okay. Hopefully you'll have your decision soon. Please stay in touch and let us know how it works out.
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • pinkpogs
    Options
    Well unless she was acting
    I felt ok
    Not like my esa assessment
    That was awful 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.