Refusal — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.


diane260965 Member Posts: 11 Connected
edited March 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I was turned down for pip because at my f2f i told the assesor that i had refused medication for anxiety and depression because i have a total phobia of taking pills which is also why i came of my diabeties tablets i just count the carbs i eat and from this it negates my agraphobia it negates that when i have to go out (work only and only by cab as i can't travel on public transport.)and always need someone to be with me and because i made eye contact and smiled i dont need any help she also said i never had treatment which is a lie i have had 2 rounds of cbt and the last one was left open for me to self refer when i need to. They dont understand i smile when i am anxious even my doctor commented on that and that i am that person who holds everything in until it reaches explosions point put in for mr but dont hold out much hope i just feel like i am being calked a liar because i choose to struggle into work each day and not quit which is a thought i have evey day and it would make it so much easier on myself i am being penalised the final desvion has not been made but i am freaking out about going to a tribunal do you think it woyld help to document my anxiety attacks and dizzy spells or just give up depression is taking over after reading that assessors report.
Sorry for the lenght of this but in a house full off people just feel like i am on my own.
Thank you



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.