WCA — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.


Hi all after winning my pip tribunal and been awarded enhaned rate on both daily living and mobility and it is inapproriate to a fix term should i send a copy of the tribunal decision letters along with my ESA50 form as i have recently got my ESA50 form its all filled in just waiting for letters off doctor and autism team and would this help thankyou



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.