Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
I have just had my pip assesment,and am waiting for a decision, don’t hold any hope with Atos the annoying thing is the dwp have not approached my doctor or consultants for medical evidence and the Atos nurse was not interested in my piles of medical evidence which I used to win my esa (support group 30 points from 0) and the mandatory is a farce from a faceless decision maker,look forward to court ,and beating these people who destroy people’s lives with unfairness,.also the Atos person asked if I have a criminal record what is that to do with my claim for pip.....thank god I had someone with me taking notes,also the room was furthest away fro reception. Told her. Am not rushing and kept stopping for breath....to her annoyance..so be interesting to see the report...will keep you up to date when I get the decision, won’t hold out much hope with ATOS
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 759 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.