Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
As expected MR reveiw sticking to destion off atos assesor 0 mobility . having read both reports the MR REVEIW RAISED SOME OTHER POINTS NOT IN atos REPORT . ITS flawed things reported in assetnment we not inreport for example said dont take medication/ prescribed . i do itake i burofeen 400mg, use creams volotrol , deep heat sprays deep tissue musle massage . out 6 moventments i only did 4 refused to to do 2 icant . but the yougest nurse 34 still reported i could bend down unconditionally not true . i walk normally i dont lean forward as cant straighten back fully up right to painfull . @ no time from going in assetnment centre to coming out was i asked to stand to my max time limit 2- 5 min , or walk up to 20 meters most i had walk was 5 meteres/ 2 min @ time bulk i was sat in wating room/ assetnment room . time in 1345 pm out 1415 pm . SO its round 2 TRIBUNRAL BRISTOL ATOS asseor . . i have down load form ssc1s ?? fill it out send to SSCS BRADFORD BD1 9WF . wAIT for tribunaral ref number then send more evedience , orthopedic surgeons report told could take 6 mouths more get hearing heard by 3 people 1 judge 2 doctor 3 medical professtional . PIP just flawed system destion is made on semi skilled persons report on the day off assetnment, load tick boxe questions, anwsers . it is flawed destioned for people to fail trip u up very stressfull, depressing just adds to daily pain we all suffer . despite in my case the problem is for life @ off the degenrative nature .
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 840 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 302 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 269 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 705 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 952 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.