Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Tribunal

Poppy 123456 can you tell me if I should send a letter I had from my surgery saying to make an appointment with my doctor for a mental health review should I post that to the tribunal I have already sent a letter to the tribunal saying why I should be in support group and other things that apply in reg35 thanks

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

Future appointment letters aren't classed as evidence, this is because it doesn't give them any information about your condition other than you're on the waiting list or expecting an appointment in the near future.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
  • Matthewsheehy24Matthewsheehy24 Member Posts: 72 Courageous
    Ok poppy 123456 should I ask him if he can write something in support of my illness so I can send to the tribunal.Someone from a agency that helps people with benefit problems has done a letter for me I am just thinking the more evidence I have the better.Thanks for your advice poppy
Sign in or join us to comment.