Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please stay safe on line
Not every one is who they seem to be.
As a community, we are here to help and support to the best of our ability. We have some excellent and knowledgeable community champions, who give their time freely and give great advice based on personal experience. Not every one will agree with all the advice given as we all have had different dealings with the various agencies.
It is understandable that people get upset and even desperate when faced with losing their benefits. Good manners cost nothing but do not get sucked into arguments with other members who may be angry and in pain
Please be mindful of the terms and conditions when using this forum,
Be all you can be, make every day count. Namaste
- 55.4K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 845 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.4K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 710 Chronic pain and pain management
- 720 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.