PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Pip manor decision

kells2019kells2019 Member Posts: 37 Listener
Hi I got no points after my pip accesment then I have went down the route of md I sent more medical evidence with a supporting letter from social work have just found out capita had a look at it again and sent it by 2 pip z I should hear sumthin this week's my nerves r away with it will they just keep decision the same where I got no points any help would b very grateful thanks kelli

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

Unfortunately no one will be able to answer that but only 18% of MR decisions change so it's possible you may have to take it to Tribunal.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • WaylayWaylay Member Posts: 922 Pioneering
    If they refuse you, please don't assume that you don't have a good case! As poppy said above, only 18% have their decision changed at MR. However, if you appeal to a tribunal and you attend the appeal, 73% of claimants win!
Sign in or join us to comment.