Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
“Have Your Say: Physiotherapy Services for Adults with Cerebral Palsy
Little is currently known about how physiotherapy services are received by adults with CP, therefore a collaboration of researchers from Brunel University London and The Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland have launched this survey. Any adult with Cerebral Palsy from the UK and Ireland is eligible to take part.
The main aims of the survey are to understand the reasons why people try to access services, what services are actually provided, and in turn what is valued and or could be improved. The findings could lead to guidance on what areas require further research and how to model and improve services.
This survey provides an opportunity for adults with CP to have their opinions heard and to be a part of what is promising to be an exciting time for research in this area.
To complete the survey, and for further information, please follow this link:
The above post has been moderated and checked by the Scope Community Team.
Posts in the Events, research and opportunities is the only board that permits the publishing of an email, contact number or survey link. This survey has been posted here as it is Cerebral Palsy specific and from a trusted Education and research institution.
Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only. We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.
Specialist Information Officer and Cerebral Palsy Programme Lead
Want to tell us about your experience in the community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
- All Categories
- 13.2K Start here and say hello!
- 6.9K Coffee lounge
- 89 Games lounge
- 474 Cost of living
- 4.5K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.9K Research and opportunities
- 227 Community updates
- 9.5K Talk about your situation
- 2.1K Children, parents, and families
- 1.6K Work and employment
- 798 Education
- 1.7K Housing and independent living
- 1.4K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 650 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 373 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 821 Transport and travel
- 31.6K Talk about money
- 4.5K Benefits and financial support
- 5.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 17K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 6.4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.8K Cerebral palsy
- 879 Chronic pain and pain management
- 179 Physical and neurological impairments
- 1.1K Autism and neurodiversity
- 1.3K Mental health and wellbeing
- 327 Sensory impairments
- 827 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions