Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Count down is on. My esa tribunal is on Monday. I went to see money matters other day about tribunal and in the conversation I mentioned that universal credit had awarded me LCWRA and the advisor said to try get a print out of points awarded for this as it could help my case at tribunal I phoned universal credit and they told me the decision was made on my medical evidence and medical history so there was not any points involved in their decision. I recieved a copy of their report this morning and it states that LCWRA was awarded because I have severe functional disability. And they used evidence from my medical certificate and my GP. I was actually on the verge of cancelling the tribunal because of my anxiety about it but am now going to fight for what was taken away from me since Nov. Just can't wait to get it over and done with. Mx
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 275 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 698 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 749 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.