Chronic fibromyalgia can you claim Pip — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Chronic fibromyalgia can you claim Pip

Hi there I just wonder can you claim Pip and Esa if someone in your family already gets it i currently have MS and get both of these benefits but my wife has just been diagnosed with chronic fibromyalgia she works part time 16 hours a week  she claims tax credits she is currently off on Ssp at the moment don't know if she will be able to return to work and if she can't would she be able to claim Pip and Esa.



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.