Advice — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Advice

Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
Hello 
i would appreciate advice my backlephen tablets and gabapentin tablets for my cerebral palsy are causing me side effects. I am not able to stomac any food I keep having going to toilet straight away after eating anything 

My tablets are not working anymore and back and legs are so tight. 

I am now waiting to have backlephen pump put back in 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• Dotty123
    Dotty123 Community member Posts: 492 Pioneering
    You need dr check you as change needed 
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
    I hope seen my consultant as cerebral palsy is getting worse and tablets are not working. The consultant said can not give any different tablets to help control my cerebral palsy that why I am waiting to have the backlephen pump put back in 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Dotty123
    Dotty123 Community member Posts: 492 Pioneering
    Oh sorry get you now 
  • Antonia_Alumni
    Antonia_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,780 Pioneering
    Hi @Globster sorry to hear this, do you have a date yet to see your consultant?
    How are you doing today?
  • Globster
    Hello 
    i have seen my consultant last week and he trying get a ungent date for my operation 

• Antonia_Alumni
    Hi @Globster thanks for the update. I see, I hope you get a date very soon.
  • Globster
    I got pre op appointment date for Monday 13th May 2019

• Antonia_Alumni
    Hi @Globster that's good to hear, I hope it goes well. Do let us know how it goes or if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.
  • Globster
    Hello 
    I have got a date for operation is now been set for the  Thursday 15th June.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.