Assessment - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Assessment

13»

Comments

• twonker
    twonker Posts: 617 Pioneering
    @twonker my daughter as she lives with me and they are her dogs which we have had for 10 years before I was ill if it got anything to do with you 
    Not with me no, but it would be of interest to an assessor and a Tribunal. Many assumptions can be drawn if you care and take responsibility for a dog even if you don't walk it..
  • Elizabeth1
    Elizabeth1 Community member Posts: 57 Connected
    @twonker well if I don’t get awarded pip because we have dogs that’s ridiculous, many disabled people have service animals. My anxiety has been much worse though all of this and you have made it much worse something else to worry about thank you very much 
  • auds48
    auds48 Community member Posts: 41 Connected
    @twonker only giving my feedback on whats happen to me so how have i made it worse just telling my story so please dont blame me thought people on here wanted feedback or ask for advice. 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,918 Disability Gamechanger
    well if I don’t get awarded pip because we have dogs that’s ridiculous, many disabled people have service animals. My anxiety has been much worse though all of this and you have made it much worse something else to worry about thank you very much 
    Lots of people are awarded PIP successfully without any problems at all. Reading stories on an internet forum will only make you worry more because you'll always read the bad stories. If someone has a decision they're happy with they have no questions to ask, therefore we never hear their story. Myself and my daughter both claim PIP and have never had any problems. Always had truthful reports and really nice HCP's.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • wildlife
    wildlife Community member Posts: 1,293 Pioneering
    Who's talking to who here. Looks a bit confusing. All @Twanker was trying to say was that if you have pets it gives the assessor another reason to say you can bend to the floor to put food down whether you can or not. She has not said anything wrong at all. Please stop having a dig at each other especially when it's at the wrong person. Some apologies are needed or the thread will be closed down and that's a shame. We're all in the same boat. Trying to cope with a broken system.    

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.