Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Savings statements for ESA3(IBRD)
I'm filling out the ESA3(IBRD) form on behalf of my daughter who is on the Autism Spectrum. I'm trying to master this form as its asking for information from 2013 to 2015 as regards her "savings". They are hinting that they may need evidence if her "savings" were over £5500. Her "savings" will be a mix of a current account and a small savings account. Have attempted to call DWP but have given up as the phone just plays me music continually. My question to them and the community is....if they want statements to confirm savings does that mean they want 32 monthly statements or just 3 year ends. Has anyone any idea as getting the former is going to be a tiresome whilst the latter is less fraught.
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 761 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.