MR result — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

MR result

l14l21
l14l21 Community member Posts: 10 Listener
edited April 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Got my MR decision today 
No change to initial score
Did not view my evidence from support worker
Claimed they had no reason to disbelieve capital asses even though its complete lies
Will now go to tribunal as nothing to lose
Does anyone know how long you wait in central Scotland for an appeal
Thanks

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello, no idea if time scale in your area but generally it looks to be about upto 12 months. Sorry for the bad news hope yours is earlier and the truth comes out, with a positive outcome. 
  • l14l21
    Thank you everyone for your kind comments 
  • amyfibro
    amyfibro Community member Posts: 11 Listener
    @l14l21 how long did it take to get an MR decision?
  • Willwill
    Willwill Community member Posts: 67 Pioneering
    @l14l21 sorry to hear your MR result, I am in the same boat as you and  quite a few of us on this forum, in my case ,, assesser  telling few porkies where I had home visit with our local counciller  present ,, had refusal,, MR complaning of assesser with seperate letter from counciller  , MR refusal again ,, asseser claimed I was on my own when visiting my house  ,,, CCTV expose all persons arriving my home at the time  this corruption of porkie's  !!,, also   , ,, got an appointment with Citizens Advice  16 April for help I  how to put in for tribunal hearing ,,,went on line  Subject Access Report  to DWP on line 2 days ago,, got phone call today from DWP asking what I particular subject, I said  "all that of  anything written and phone calls concerning me also assessors report  from year  2007  to 11/04/2019" That is now in the post to me and no charge for documentation , these charges   appealed  May 2017,, I hope you do get what you deserve and help in this matter , all the best for future 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @l14l21, sorry to hear you're having to go to tribunal. Do you have all the information you need and understand the process or can we help in any way?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • l14l21
    Hi thought I would post my result
    Got a call at work last week and answered alot of questions to a lady from DWP
    Remembering I am awaiting a date for tribunal. 
    Well she asked to call me back in 10 mins and when she did I was informed that my boy was being awarded enhanced rate for both living and mobility and I did not need to go to tribunal. 
    This has been a long journey since June 2018 but so glad I stuck with it going from 0 points on both to maximum points on both.
    I want to thank everyone for their support  and dont give up.
  • JumpingJames
    JumpingJames Community member Posts: 43 Courageous
    edited June 2019
    Hi it was the same for me. The MR agreed with the original assessors report and said something like "there is no reason for the assessor to lie or make up fabrications". I have had my appeal and went from zero points to 18 points.
  • Pipquestions2
    Pipquestions2 Community member Posts: 92 Pioneering
    I waited around 7 weeks for appeal in central Scotland. The wait times are faster here than in England I think

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.