Change of circumstances - PIP — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Change of circumstances - PIP

suzie58
suzie58 Member Posts: 6 Listener
edited April 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
hi i done a changev of circumstances with pip they lowerd my money from enchanced daily living an 0 mobility i had standerd mobility the tribe uniall awarded me this for 3 years before my circumstancess changed

Comments

• twonker
    twonker Posts: 617 Connected
    Did you take advice before making that application? Did you consider that you should have received more points to give you a better award. No point in making that application if you were already on the enhanced level.
  • suzie58
    suzie58 Member Posts: 6 Listener
    I did not I had enchanted daily livin it was my mobility’s part I needed my doctor gave me a letter to say why the person has just told a load of lies also the courts awarded me this for 3 years and they have took it back didn’t think they could do that thanks twonker

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.