Anyone help — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Anyone help

sam12
sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
My bf mobiles both hacked then few wk after mine was hacked. Bf rang me to tell me on 13th March he said don't pick up any anonymous calls or private. Is this his way of protecting me from harm as the police are checking his calls. If anyone can help it make me feel better. Anyone know how long they investigate 

Comments

• Antonia_Alumni
    Antonia_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,780 Pioneering
    Hi @sam12 I am sorry to hear this, how are you doing today? Would you like to explain further, please? I am not sure how long they will be investigating this. Hopefully you will get an update on this soon. :)
  • sam12
    Heard nothing yet I miss him every minute. No idea what to do . Worried he buying me a house but this investigation now 6 wks guess because his mobile was hacked so was mine. Hope not to long. This crazy lady won't let me sleep am tired but OK for her everyday. Soon I rest she starts she does it all nite virtually am sick of it here am very unhappy. Depressed. Am. Worried about Goin for Mr tribunal will I have to answer questions am not very good at speaking up for myself I feelin wen I go this year probably ending with razor marks when I go 
  • Antonia_Alumni
    edited April 2019
    Hi @sam12 thank you for your reply. I am sorry to hear this and hopefully you will get an update soon. As we have advised on your previous post you should try and get in touch with your local authority, keeping notes of incidents and time your neighbour disturbs you and make a noise complaint. A lot of members can relate to feeling to feeling worried for their upcoming tribunal, we have some information here. Are you getting any emotional support? you can ask your GP for advice on the kind of support you could get.

Please remember that as a member of our community, you are important to us and you might find MIND's information about distracting yourself from the urge to self-harm useful. It's also important that you discuss any thoughts of self-harm with someone who is qualified to help. Are you able to contact your mental health team at all, if not there's also the option of calling the Samaritans on 116 123 (free) or email them at jo@samaritans.org

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Kind regards,
    Antonia
  • sam12
    I tried reporting her she just make it difficult for me every day same. She back to radio coming thru. She pure evil omg. Now I try to sleep but she start up more it go on hours even the neighbours back her. Yet because I have mh they judge me making out am the problem should not b like this I been here 24 years never noise issue 
  • Antonia_Alumni
    Hi @sam12 I am sorry to hear this, there's some tips on the GOV.UK website, on resolving neighbour disputes, including using a mediation service.  The Citizen Advice suggests that: 

If there have been a number of complaints about anti social behaviour, you might be able to get the problem looked at again - this is called a ‘community trigger’. Check your local council’s website for how it works in your area.

If you’re still not happy with a housing association or the council, complain using their complaints process - you’ll find it on their website. 

If you still think they haven’t acted as they should, you can go to an ombudsman. They’ll look at your complaint and decide if the council or housing association should put things right.

To complain about a housing association, go to the Housing Ombudsman

To complain about the council, go to the Local Government and Social Care Ombudsm

• sam12
    That lady under my flat always thumping her feet so loud am hardly sleep every night nite to nite been awful she won't let me relax follows me around see wat am doing so bad I to sneak around I don't know how she knows I go bed she was in lounge the suddenly she thumping ever minute. My floor shakes n bed am. Scared here. Council don't care. To many bully's in my block because I have mh they want to bully me
  • Antonia_Alumni
    Hi @sam12 I am sorry to hear this. You definitely need to report this, there's some information on taking action on harassment from the Citizen Website.  How are you doing today?
  • sam12
    I did report it. My bank useless spent a lot of time today still kant use my card I suppose to ring other bank to get a community banker out to look identification not a call my supermarket very understanding the situation I been left in they best call me I cant pay bills my mobile end up on hold then I won't be able to do anything my bf be wondering why he not get thru I have told my provider just the card needs unblocked 
  • Antonia_Alumni
    Hi @sam12 that's good to hear. I hope they take some action on this. Sorry to hear about your card, let your mobile network provider and the other services know you're waiting for your card to be unblocked. Please keep us updated when you get through to them and hopefully they will get it sorted out soon.
  • sam12

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.