Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Just saying hello
I was searching the internet to understand who else is out there with similar circumstances to mine and trying to learn more... and found threads here that relate! So just saying hello. I'm Larissa, I'm 46, I live in the US (California) and I was just dx with CP and autism at age 46... and I've got several other medical things and still some unexplained ones that might be a hypermobile joint disorder. So I'm just... listening and learning. I'm also a mom and I work in tech but am currently out on medical leave. Hello!
- 55.2K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 837 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 302 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 268 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 704 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 773 Autism and neurodiversity
- 952 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.