Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Pip form just arrived
Hi what a weekend to receive pip form today I'm not even going to open it,CARL58 needs a quiet weekend I don't want it ruining it because he will worry and make himself ill again,he's peaceful at the moment, I've got all the answers to the questions already in shorthand just needs putting on the dreaded form been working on them every evening.plus if a assessment is actually needed I will inform them I'll be taking notes to every question, even how the assessor is with CARL58. one thing does worry me if he feels trapped or doesn't understand a question he becomes frustrated ,anxious, he gets abusive which he doesn't have any control over and that is a real concern it's his brain injury which causes these out burst's,it's no good them firing questions at him ,as he has difficulty understanding them they would have to be repedative and speak slowly until he grasps what there on about,even I have to repeat myself over and over but I know CARL58 they don't.jen
- 55.4K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 841 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 707 Chronic pain and pain management
- 719 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.