Finding Representation — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Finding Representation

Cuddlesh Member Posts: 10 Connected
edited May 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Help, I need Help.  My PIP Appeal hearing is booked for Friday 3rd May, just one week to go, I'm struggling to find help to represent me at the tribunal.  All I have contacted so far, The Free Representation Unit, C.A.B, and a local Law Centre, will not take on my case.  I have very few options left.  Time is running out, I feel I can in no way represent myself as some has suggested I do, I find the whole experience overwhelming and impacting my anxiety.  

Please, if anyone has any other suggestions, also I cannot afford legal fees, I would very much appreciate it.  



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.