Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hello I have been receiving pip for 2 years and bit I used to get mobility at enhanced rate until April lost year. From may lost year I started getting mobility at stardard rate now mobility has get worse than before some days I cannot even stand up or walk I have to be in bed even when my partner try to sit up in bed it's very hard because of the pain I am feeling in my legs sometime my feet feel like I am walking and broken bottles am so stressed out sometime my entire body begins to shake I am so worried that if I call Pip and let them know that my mobility has getting worse I have to go and do an assessment again which caused me great stress I get constantly nervous and stressed and that's when my anxiety kicks in and I can't do anything I cannot concentrate I'm so worried about this I can't sleep at night can someone help me with this and tell me what to do I really need help I need some advice please. delise1
- 55.4K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 842 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 709 Chronic pain and pain management
- 719 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.