Pip f2f — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip f2f

baggsy26
baggsy26 Community member Posts: 39 Connected
hi sent my pip forms in and they were received 25th April had phone call yesterday for a F2f assessment which is on the 24th may is this too soon for them to have gathered all my information off cardiologist gp etc

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,352 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

They very rarely contact anyone for any evidence, the onus is on you to made sure it's sent. It's your responsibility to prove you qualify, not theirs. If you didn't send any evidence you should take some with you to the assessment and hope they will accept it on the day.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • baggsy26
    baggsy26 Community member Posts: 39 Connected
    Oh right it says on form I had on Monday that they had or sent for information from tha people that I listed on my forms 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,352 Disability Gamechanger
    I said they rarely contact anyone, it can happen but it's rare. If they do contact anyone it doesn't mean those that they contact will send them anything. You really shouldn't rely on this because it's your responsibility to prove you qualify.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.