Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Advice on an MR
Looking for advise iam doing an mr after being cut off pip after 10 years my illnesses are worse I have 4 crohnic illnesses whereas the 2 I had ten years ago 17 operations later the assessor totally lied about me passing exam @ about my crohns medication even tho its on my repeat my daughter recorder it on her mobile so we have proof thank goodness ! She awarded 6 points care 4 mobility very conyving made sure she manipulated the system so I got cut off I have now lost sdp also as live alone iam500 down a month worried sick should I get cab to help ,@ my daughter with my letter or form though I don't think the form has enough space for all theistskes she made any advise is welcome !/
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 757 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 675 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.