Coffee lounge
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Just a quick update

CARL58CARL58 Member Posts: 178 Courageous
Hi had a letter,stating one of their health professionals have looked at all the information, were writing to let you know, they've asked for  further nformation from people involved in your treatment & care,blah blah I've not told CARL58 as he's still rather poorly, I'm also still trying to set up email for myself,I've done everything followed instructions & still can't get one,all I keep getting now is warning, someone's attempting to get into your account,may not be exact wording,so I've not a clue what I've done,jen

Replies

• CockneyRebelCockneyRebel Member Posts: 5,257 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi Jen

So sorry that Carl is stil rather poorly. It is a positive that they have written to ask for more information as they seldom do so  Take care
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing team Posts: 7,934

Scope community team

Hi Jen, I'm sorry to read that @CARL58 is still quite poorly, thank you for updating us.

How are you doing? If you're having trouble with it still, it may be worth you trying to set up a different email address and leaving the one that's gone wrong to gather dust. :)
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

Your feedback is really important to the development of the online community, so please remember to complete our online community annual survey
Sign in or join us to comment.