Housing and independent living
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Apartments Management company

StarladyStarlady Member Posts: 9 Listener
Hello me again.

I was wondering if anything goes wrong with my apartment which bits am i responsible for and which parts are the management company responsible for and they will pay for any repairs nd cleaning not me as so confused. 


  • wilkowilko Member Posts: 2,284 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello and welcome, all these things will be listed in your terms and conditions of occupation when you signed up the tenancy. If your not sure perhaps a friendly neighbour may be able to inform you or take your tenancy papers to CAB for advice. 
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing team Posts: 7,924

    Scope community team

    Hi @Starlady, as @Wilko said, this should all be specified in your tenancy agreement. Usually, permanent fixtures are the responsibility of the management company/landlord and fittings (such as taps etc) are yours, but each landlord and management company operate slightly differently so we wouldn't be able to say for sure.

    If you gave the management company a ring they should be able to help you with this. :)
    Senior Community Partner

    Your feedback is really important to the development of the online community, so please remember to complete our online community annual survey
Sign in or join us to comment.