Hi, my name is shyboy! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is shyboy!

Options
shyboy
shyboy Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi my proper name is devs that my puppy in training Shyler who I call shy boy I'm 50 and have lots of bad thing going on in my life just a bit about what happenings to me at mo I was loveing with my sister in shreed  flat and she met this guy who was a **** and he made her treat me and my dog like **** that did not work so she moved him in and next thing I know I'm out as they both abused me and my dog Shyler who now fine so now I'm homeless disabled and can't walk stuck in b&b unable to cook or use shower as it as big step last night I had a big fall now I can get over the step on door so a berry good friend has racking me in my dog to so now I bugged my hip for good I don't know what going to happen to me as I on disability benefits most rented sector won't take this and I have the add problem of no step and my dog who in training to be a   a.d has to come to not many lets dogs and I need thing adabtud to help me use thing in side so I don't fall and I'm all on me own with no help so not good place to be for me 

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.