Disability aids and equipment
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Reviews/usersof the Jazzy Pride 600es?

Amy555Amy555 Member Posts: 1 Listener
Hey!
Looking for honest reviews of the Jazzy Pride 600 es please, having to accept my need for a wheelchair now as I'm just not coping with crutches anymore. The wait for wheelchair services in my area is almost two years so having to take this route.

Thanks 

Replies

• Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing Team, Community Team Posts: 7,941 Scope community team
    Hi @Amy555 and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear you're having to go down this road, but hopefully some of our members will be able to offer some constructive reviews or advice.
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

If you have a few minutes to spare, we'd appreciate your feedback on our online community.
  • Gary01522Gary01522 Member Posts: 24 Connected
    I have been kicking and screaming that I do not want or need one. but in the cold light of day and my good wife's reasoning. I now have to accept that I need one for the house ect. I do have a mobility scooter but assembling and disassembling takes its toll on my wife.

Sign in or join us to comment.