Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Help letter after not attending second medical assessment for atos
hi wonder if any one can help 1 st appointment I canceld due partner not leavening house was informed get a doctors letter I later got new appointment it was second appointment but didn’t manage to get doctor letter in time I was a day late phoned them and said it would get sent bk to dwp today I received letter asking reason why partner didn’t attend but I not have doctors letter which don’t think it will help do I send this in with reason letter why my partner didn’t attend and do use think if I wrote a letter exsplain about my partners problems that would help as I’m he’s career he won’t sign on if he’s found fit for work and it’s a joint claim
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 760 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.