Descision decisions? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Descision decisions?

littleruthie123 Member Posts: 495 Pioneering
Hi all I'm on p.i.p and was my older son has been living with me not working .He's 20 .slots happened and unfortunately won't be living with myself now.ny questions do I ring and ask for my sdp back?.or will they force me intoo universal credit .which is the last thing I need right now.thank you 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.