Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Medical report

Hi,i have just received my copy of medical report after my esa assessment,there are no points on it and it just states i have met the criteria for Limited Capability for Work and Work related Activity.Does this mean i will still get my esa,or not.I am very confused at moment.

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

That means the recommendation is the Support Group and there's no points for the Support Group. You'll still need to wait for the decision but it's very rare for them to go against it.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • Susie55Susie55 Member Posts: 76 Connected
    Thankyou so that means I will still get my benefit.
    You're welcome. Yes.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
    Can I ring DWP too see if they made decision or should I wait a while.I know last week when I asked for my report a decision hadn't been made then
    You can ring anytime, if a decision is made they'll tell you.
Sign in or join us to comment.