Adrian_Scope Testing team Posts: 7,997
Scope community team
edited June 2019 in Parents, carers and disabled parents
All week on the community, one of our themes is Carers Week. To raise awareness of the needs of carers and promote Carers UK's campaign for Fairer for Carers, we've put together a range of content that celebrates and supports the carers on our community, so why not:
- Tell us something positive about your carer!
- Share a photo of yourself and your carer in our Carers Week photo gallery.
- Read the reshared blog, Meet Adele-Caitlin from young carer @AdeleTaylor.
- Familiarise yourself with our tips for carers, by carers.
- See if you're eligible to receive Carers Allowance.
- Have a look at some top tips for hiring a Personal Assistant.
Senior Community Partner