Pip assessor report — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip assessor report

Options
Budmeg
Budmeg Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi everyone, 1st time posting, I'll try n keep it as short as possible, I applied for pip in Dec 18 (sent forms in late, did the MR process, then went to appeals, I won) I had my f2f assessment with atos last weekend, requested the assessors report, added points up, came to 11 which I'm pleased with, the only thing thts got me worried is in my assessment she's basically copied and pasted the same answers for all the questions I received the points on and stated the reason for points is "Lack of motivation, due to medication" my meds are strong anti-depressants, diazepam ect, I gave medical evidence of my mental health (EUPD, GAD, Agraphobia) now I'm panicking that the Dm will throw it out simply because of the term used "lack of motivation", thanks in advance for any advice received x

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.