Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Pip assessor report
Hi everyone, 1st time posting, I'll try n keep it as short as possible, I applied for pip in Dec 18 (sent forms in late, did the MR process, then went to appeals, I won) I had my f2f assessment with atos last weekend, requested the assessors report, added points up, came to 11 which I'm pleased with, the only thing thts got me worried is in my assessment she's basically copied and pasted the same answers for all the questions I received the points on and stated the reason for points is "Lack of motivation, due to medication" my meds are strong anti-depressants, diazepam ect, I gave medical evidence of my mental health (EUPD, GAD, Agraphobia) now I'm panicking that the Dm will throw it out simply because of the term used "lack of motivation", thanks in advance for any advice received x
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.