Joint to single claim — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Joint to single claim

I'm currently receiving ESA in the support group as a joint claim and my husband has gone. When I ring up to report a change in circumstances and change to a single claim will this trigger universal credit or will I stay in ESA as a single claimant.



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.