They get you every which way — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

They get you every which way

GettinOlde
GettinOlde Community member Posts: 495 Pioneering

I've spent most of my working life as an electrician on building sites and as a part-time private hire (taxi) driver.
Resident joker - not to be taken too seriously ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    @GettinOlde, hello thank you for a brief history of your working life, what is your question or answer you wish or are expecting to receive.
  • GettinOlde
    GettinOlde Community member Posts: 495 Pioneering
    @wilko, I was just being sardonic. The 'Modern Workplace' comment above is a link to someone's FOI request to the DWP for an explanation as to how his WCA assessor found him fit to work in the modern workplace.

Resident joker - not to be taken too seriously ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    @ GettinOlde,  that’s a great response, in my own circumstances, farming not workplace or working practices could be arranged or adjustments made to allow me to think of returning to work. I was aware of this six months before the termination of my employment and although I miss the daily challenges that farming can produce I enjoy now watching others struggle todo what I did or had to cope on my own.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.