Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Oldham Versus Arthritis Group
We will meet once a month from 1 - 4 pm to Socialize, Help & Support People with Arthritis in Oldham Borough
Our first meeting on Thursday 29th August 2019 at Oldham Library and Lifelong Learning Centre, Room 2, Greave Street, Oldham, OL1 1AL.
Socialize with other people with arthritis on a monthly basis we will do hobby& crafts & have a chat to share experiences & general chit chat!
We provide information on different types of arthritis
Information & signposting on social service assessments for care packages
Information & signposting on Community Occupational Therapy assessment to stay in homes to live an independent life
Information & signposting to people with regards benefits, allowances
- 54.1K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 797 Work and employment
- 589 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 291 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 687 Chronic pain and pain management
- 707 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.