National Neurology Patient Survey 2018/19 Results
I am pleased to share the report of the 2018/19 National Neurology Patient Experience Survey, which The Neurological Alliance has launched today. The report is called Neuro Patience; a title chosen with intended irony given the results show that the experience of people with neurological conditions remains poor. The main message in the report is that care and support for people with neurological conditions should be accessible, personalised and holistic – but the survey findings show that this is far from the reality for many people. On our website, as well as our full report of the survey findings, you can find an interactive map about regional variation in patient experience, a summary of the key findings as well as how to take action on the results by writing to your MP.
In the report, the Neurological Alliance set out the findings as well as what change should happen as a result. The findings are being discussed with a number of key decision makers in Parliament this Wednesday and with NHS England’s Medical Director on Thursday.
Specialist Information Officer and Cerebral Palsy Programme Lead
Want to tell us about your experience in the community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments