Badly burning feet — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Badly burning feet

anonG
anonG Community member Posts: 28 Connected
Does anyone knew what is best for badly burning feet i'm not diabetic i've tried epson salts. Its very very painful and stops your sleep.......please some one tell me something that stops this i have gabapentin but still get these on fire feet

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,368 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

I'm afraid we are not medical professionals and we won't be able to give you any medical advice regarding this. You really should speak to your GP to see what's going on and they will be able to give you the best advice.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @anonG, this doesn't sound pleasant at all! Have you seen your GP about this? Putting your feet in cold water or with some ice may help. I also have read that massaging your feet could be beneficial :)
    Scope

• anonG
    anonG Community member Posts: 28 Connected
    I live alone Chloe and i have freeze sprays i've tried epsom salts too. I cant reach my feet because if i try to lean my intestine pushes through to some kind of pain behind it i have to lie and bend my knee to try and clip toenail luckily my two big toes have no nails,ide never have got them cut. I know i could be referred to chiropodist cant spell that,but i have been meaning to go to dentist for over a year still not went. I have made appointments but cancelled. I feel i'm dying every morning some times all day.I am not being akwarf i just have so much wrong the feelings are indescribable.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.