Cerebral Palsy
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Access to social worker and additional support

rozelbudrozelbud Member Posts: 11 Listener
edited July 2019 in Cerebral Palsy
Hi all, 

I'm looking for more information on how to get access to a social worker and mental health carer to help me a few days a week with basic day to day tasks. 

I'm 29 yo with hemiplegia, a type of cerebral palsy and feel the need for more support in my life. 



Sign in or join us to comment.