PIP rejecting tribunal wins in record time — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP rejecting tribunal wins in record time

Options
simarouba
simarouba Community member Posts: 5 Listener
Hello everyone,
                          With the frankly insane decisions being made at the dSS these days, I would never have thought my win at the tribunal was the be all and end of my case. HOWEVER when the PIP sent a form within TWO WEEKS of the court case win, I assumed it must have been an error. How wrong i was.
 I would like to ask an open question: Are the Pip within their rights to get me to apply AGAIN so soon after the court case ? 
 Nothing had/has changed, especially from the decision of the court, to two weeks after the decision.
 This is bullying as i feel more and more pressured, depressed and embarrassed to continue to fight for what HER MAJESTIES COURTS specifically ruled in favour for me.
 Tribunals and courts are a mainstay of a civilised world to settle agreements amicably. So tell me what on earth are the dSS DOING completely ignoring Her Majesty's court??
           Sincerely,
               Mr S D Dosanjh ⚖️???

Comments

• Waylay
    Waylay Community member, Scope Member Posts: 973 Pioneering
    Options
    OMG, I'm so sorry to hear that! How long was the award that the tribunal gave you?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 587 Listener
    Options
    Oh wow! That's terrible, I guess it depends on how long the tribunal panel gave you?

I had this problem with ESA but it was around 3 - 4 months after I won each tribunal that they sent me a ESA50, they did this back to back (deemed fit, appealed, won, form, deemed fit, appealed, won).

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,016 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    HI,

Before the Tribunal made a decision did you have a PIP award? If so then how long was the award for? and when was the end date of the award?

What award were you given by the Tribunal and did the length of time change?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hello all, as this thread had gotten a little off-topic, I've removed a couple of posts, in order to get it back on track.

Best wishes,
    Adrian
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.