What benefits am I entitled to?
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Working tax credits

hairdoghairdog Member Posts: 2 Listener
Good evening, 

I would like some information, if possible please. 

My pip award has recently been reviewed and increased. I now receive enhanced care and lower mobility. My husband works 16 hours a week we receive child tax credit and workimg tax credit.  I have tried to do some research but i dont really understand any of it.  With my care component now on emhanced are we entitled to a higer rate of working tax credit? Its confusing as the way i am reading it, is if the disabled partner works is the only way you can receive it. 
Thank you for taking your time to read this. 


Sign in or join us to comment.