trouble posting — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

trouble posting

Options
RainbowJo
RainbowJo Community member Posts: 79 Courageous
some error. 

location london or something. testing here

Comments

• RainbowJo
    Options
    tipical first time fail second time work. but not on disability one. go figger. story of my life right now. 
  • RainbowJo
    Options
    what joy. say it couldnt post but eventually it did. oh well. that figgers too. 
  • dolfrog
    dolfrog Community member Posts: 441 Pioneering
    Options
    The forum appears to have 3 possible stages to creating a post, 2 green and 1 purple below, which may be there to help those who may have issues typing, and using text (Preview and Save Draft) , which may be built in to the forums posting program. And then there could also be times when there are many trying to post to the various groups on the forum at the same time. 

I have clicked to Post Reply button and nothing happens for a minute or so, and i get impatient and click the button again and the end result is multiple versions of my reply. 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.