. Being different is an opportunity.Do you agree or disagree and why? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

. Being different is an opportunity.Do you agree or disagree and why?

Options
Tammyjane33
Tammyjane33 Community member Posts: 765 Pioneering
From my point of view I feel being different is an opportunity. It makes you stand out and shows you are unique. This can be used to your advantage. Its took a long time fore to accept I am different and that's ok. ❤️

Comments

• curiousgirl1996
    curiousgirl1996 Posts: 4 Connected
    Options
    It took me several months to accept my son's physical limitations. He is now nearly 3 in November and I no longer feel sad about his physical disabilities.Time has helped along with talking to a therapist as well. 3 years ago I sat in a doctor's office pondering what to do next because deep down I could not terminate the pregnancy. I take my cues from his twin sister.  
    Backup account only! 
  • Tammyjane33
    Tammyjane33 Community member Posts: 765 Pioneering
    Options
    @curiousmom1996 I'm glad you were about to seek support in regards to your son things take time, accepting something takes time it appears to me that your being the best mother you can be. 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.