Help needed — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Help needed

Mowgli Member Posts: 2 Listener
my daughter has recently changed from DLA to PIP and is in receipt of Direct Payments for which she pays a charge to the Council.  This has increased by four times the amount as the disregard of 24 hour care is no longer regarded as a “disregard”. Any one had experience of this? 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.