The assessments — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

The assessments

sam12
sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
I thort idea u know the asseors are bad to us and they lie I was thinkin saying no comment no comment no comment to there questions next time. 

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    @sam12, no comment, what would happen is just that, nothing would happen your assessment would not continue and the assessor would inform you that they are terminating your assessment with a  comment like. The claimant refused to participate, answers questions with a no comment response so I have had to stop and cancel the assessment. You will, may get the chance for another assessment or you may have to start the whole process again.
  • sam12
    Just thort of idea that was all to save getting upset of there lies 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @sam12, I do understand why you would consider this, but sadly it wouldn't work very well because as @wilko said, they would likely just not do the assessment and you'd fail, because they need to know how your conditions affect you. 
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • sam12
    I don't know what why I thort of it because my assessment I had was so verbally bad experience I think this why I as no comment because I am afraid of next one in the future at least I know ot to say it I just thort if I said it I wouldn't be tortured again very bad what they said should be taken serious. Least I be going my tribunal November time still be no money for Christmas again lousy 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.