If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Travel Costs

sheZZasheZZa Member Posts: 232 Pioneering
  Tomorrow I am going to a hospital appointment in London and I’m using public transport. Due to the benefits I’m on I am able to claim the train fare back.  I will need to give evidence of my benefits but I cannot remember whether I need to take my PIP award for ESA award. Please could someone advise me. TIA. 


Sign in or join us to comment.