Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Cycling 4 all?
At Cycling4All, our all-ability cycling sessions give people with disabilities the opportunity to ride a wide array of adapted trikes, we cater for people with various difficulties and disabilities, who might not have the balance or strength to ride a normal bicycle.
Would cycling help you improve your health and mobility and/or insure your physical rehabilitation?
Would finding a new group of friends and spending time doing an actively with them benefit you?
Let us know your thoughts
- 55.4K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 844 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.4K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 709 Chronic pain and pain management
- 720 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 775 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments