Proof your condition as worsened — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Proof your condition as worsened

jack13
jack13 Community member Posts: 23 Connected
Hi how can you prove your condition as worsened. Ive been in contact with my doctor all year seeing him when my condition worsened. Esa want evidence from me. Will my reporting to my doctor be enough or will they just say you can say what you wont but you still have no proof. I have already won my appeal in court but they put me in wrag but my condition as worsened and they have given me 2 weeks to prove it. How can i do this? Please help ive had since last September nothing but stress and i do feel this stress as help mack my condition worse.

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,365 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

I'm assuming you've put in for a worsening of condition? Have you been sent another work capability assessment form?

Difficult to answer your question about evidence to prove your conditions, i'm afraid. Have you had any hospital appointments recently? if so then a letter from when you attend any appointment may help.

I will say though that don't expect them to contact anyone because they very rarely do this.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • jack13
    Hi thank you for your reply. I have not been sent a form. They say they need proof first. My first assessment in September i had just been diagnosed with fnd and also had ME. At the time i could walk a little but had brain fog and bladder problems. I received no points and told i was fit for work. In june at the tribunal i could not mention any worsening of my condition but won and then placed in wrag. Since December my conditions have worsened. I now have been given a wheelchair through my gp as any walking sitting to long makes me crash leaving me days to recover. I black out when there is too much noise or stimulating around me. Im in constant pain. My bladder problems have increased. The fatigue is unbearable. Due to my health i am now have deppression. I am under a team for chronic fatigue. They have wrote a letter supporting me to be put in support group. My gp surgery is printing my consultations between me and my gp. What more can i do as i feel they will say you are only showing us what you say to them. I dont know if im being paranoid about this but to find me fit for work before as scared me so much. Is there anything else i can do?
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,365 Disability Gamechanger
    You can only send what you have, They can't find you fit for work without a face to face assessment and you'll need to be sent another work capability assessment form first. I'm very surprised you haven't already been sent one of those.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • jack13
    Thank you. I just hope they do send me one so i can try.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.